#Repost from @ness026 with @repostapp — This is how we Wolf Trap… 👢🎶 (at Wolf Trap)
- I don’t think I have mentioned it here, but our company moved into a new building and we have been working in a full construction zone. But, my office (!) is finally complete, frosted door and all. And we got adjustable desks that easily move & up down to motivate us to stand more which is awesome.
- I gone 22 days without candy. My coworker and I decided we were out of control eating all the candy in the office so we gave it up for the month of August. It hasn’t been nearly as hard as I thought, so we are going to continue it while only making exceptions for special treats (birthday cakes, fancy chocolates, etc.).
- Next month we are giving up swearing. I cuss way more than what is appropriate. So please share your favorite non-swearing swear words.
- I am very excited for a great weekend, tomorrow we are celebrating the lovely katiefru's birthday in Georgetown with bowling & Thai food. And then Sunday we are baking to help support Katie's bake sale to raise money for her Cystic Fibrosis Cycle for Life bike ride.
- I have bottle of wine leftover from last weekend (thanks jayhawkerinthecapital!!) which I plan on drinking tonight.
- We are approaching the one year mark since I last saw my sisters & parents. This is the longest I have ever been without them and it hurts my heart. Fortunately, we talk all the time so that helps.
Love these ladies
Love us :)
Celebrating @chefbunkers birthday on the Potomac. (at Boomerang Cruise)
It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with yesterday try something different today. Don’t stay stuck.
Dogsitting with a glass of rośe out on the patio. Also admiring the anticipated DC rail cars.
@chefbunkers made us delicious homemade fettuccine carbonara with chicken sausage. Yum! #ilovedatingachef
When I find out Pearl Dive Oyster Palace is having $1 oysters this weekend
DC girls, anyone interested in going? :)