Can you guess which is mine and which is @npattanshetti?
@chefbunkers and I have been hooked on 2048! Staying up way too late to “play one more round” and I finally beat it!
"Where we love is home - home that our feet may leave - but not our hearts" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
I finally got my upgrade! I could not be happier!
It will no longer take me five minutes just to open an app.
I only went to Pure Barre class this morning so I can eat and drink all the things at le Diplomate with Laura and Laura.
This is one way Natasha and I will never be the same: she woke up to work out, I woke up to eat something so my stomach wouldn’t be growling until brunch. Super excited for brunch with these ladies!!
And I slept in until the last minute because I was up too late! I need to be more like Natasha!
Now it’s time to eat all the foods and drink all the drinks!
I am so happy it is Friday!
- Thom Filicia, from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, walked through our showroom at work today. He is quite stylish. Although I did have to google him because I couldn’t remember who was who on the show.
- I am finally upgrading my phone to the 5S on Monday! I am so excited! I am getting the 32G, which means apps galore! And my sweet BF ordered me the cutest case for it to arrive on the same day. Love him!
- My baby sister got herself a fabulous new job, signed a lease, and bought herself a one-way ticket to Chicago! I am so proud of her making her dreams come true!
- Tomorrow I am going to Fredricksburg, VA for a birthday dinner. I love getting to experience new towns.
- I can’t stop reviewing Le Diplomate’s menu. Courtesy of the BF, Sunday is going to be a fabulous boozy brunch with some great girls.
Just now, I was replying to an email my father sent me late last night.
Next thing I knew…I was crying.
I miss my parents.
I miss just being able to stop by their place on my way home from work.
Some days it is no big deal.
Some days it makes me sad. Like today.