#Repost from @ness026 with @repostapp — This is how we Wolf Trap… 👢🎶 (at Wolf Trap)
- I don’t think I have mentioned it here, but our company moved into a new building and we have been working in a full construction zone. But, my office (!) is finally complete, frosted door and all. And we got adjustable desks that easily move & up down to motivate us to stand more which is awesome.
- I gone 22 days without candy. My coworker and I decided we were out of control eating all the candy in the office so we gave it up for the month of August. It hasn’t been nearly as hard as I thought, so we are going to continue it while only making exceptions for special treats (birthday cakes, fancy chocolates, etc.).
- Next month we are giving up swearing. I cuss way more than what is appropriate. So please share your favorite non-swearing swear words.
- I am very excited for a great weekend, tomorrow we are celebrating the lovely katiefru's birthday in Georgetown with bowling & Thai food. And then Sunday we are baking to help support Katie's bake sale to raise money for her Cystic Fibrosis Cycle for Life bike ride.
- I have bottle of wine leftover from last weekend (thanks jayhawkerinthecapital!!) which I plan on drinking tonight.
- We are approaching the one year mark since I last saw my sisters & parents. This is the longest I have ever been without them and it hurts my heart. Fortunately, we talk all the time so that helps.
It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with yesterday try something different today. Don’t stay stuck.
|—||Alex Elle (via virctis)|
@chefbunkers made us delicious homemade fettuccine carbonara with chicken sausage. Yum! #ilovedatingachef
When I find out Pearl Dive Oyster Palace is having $1 oysters this weekend
Darius Rucker with my favorite girls :)
You can see my eyebrows! lol.